Monday, October 04, 2004

He-Man Gets a Second Chance


John Woo is making a live action He-Man. God, help us.

Anyone remember Masters of the Universe back in 1987?
Dolph motherfuckin' Lundgren on your ass.

Adam Rifkin wrote the draft that was picked up by Fox 2000. Lion Rock will produce it with John Woo and Terence Chang getting the producer creds.

Log line: He-Man begins his life as Prince Adam, the hybrid of an Earthling and an Eternian. When he turns 18, he is taken to Castle Grayskull, where he receives super powers.

And of course, John Woo is set to direct this masterpiece.

I HAVE THE POWER!

3 Comments:

Blogger Goddess of Chaos said...

Urgh. Tell me not. He-Man? URGH!

Anyway, just thought I would be nice (for once) and leave a comment since you were kind enough to leave one on my blog. How you found my blog, I have no clue. You have my sympathy.

You have given me an idea with the whole shirt thing. I have Graphics this semester so I could probably print one up. ;) In the meantime, I have sworn off Krispie Kreme.

Cool blog, by the way. You have an awesome job.

Peace Out.
And may the Forces of Darkness become confused on the way to your house.

October 4, 2004 at 3:34 PM  
Blogger None said...

It's like shopping at a swap meet. You have to sway through a lot of crap to find anything good - and once you do, you make it a note to cherish what you found.

So don't think your blog is ignored, it just takes a lot of searching through Blogs from Chile and Peru to find. :)

October 4, 2004 at 7:25 PM  
Blogger psychesc said...

Hey I used to love Masters of the Universe! Then again, I was four years old in 1987....

October 5, 2004 at 11:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home