Saturday, October 23, 2004

Go See The Grudge.

Just a quick note tonight.

Ever since I found out Kevin Smith is having a film competition online, I've been very busy, so pardon the delay in posts. I figure I might as well take a swing at it. I'm pretty confident with what I'm developing to submit. I'll keep you posted.

Anywho. So I saw The Grudge tonight with my girlfriend. What a great film. If you see one movie for the rest of the year, catch this one, I promise you won't be disappointed. The Associated Press panned it, calling it mediocre. What fucking theater were they in? This is the best scary movie I've seen, second only to The Changeling with George C. Scott.

I can't wait to find the Japanese film this was based on, I'll probably have to pick it up online, as there are no specialty movie shops around my neck of the woods...but definitely see The Grudge, it's totally worth it.


1 Comments:

Blogger Steve said...

Well this is funny. So both our names are Steve, we both live in Hollywood, we both are in the film industry, we both saw the Grudge AND wrote about on our blog. Yet we think completley opposite when it comes to the movie. I'm not here to say you're wrong or anything about how you liked it, just that I thought it was funny how much we have in common yet... Anyway if you want to read my review of it check out my blog. The post is called "My grudge with the grudge" (Yes I know it's cheesey that's the point) See ya around,

December 2, 2004 at 5:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home