Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Frou Frou: Details.



Okay, so normally I don't review music. But this is a rare exception.

I picked up Frou Frou: Details, after streaming it off Rhapsody all last night, and it was so totally worth the money. It's like...Dido...but cooler...less depressing, and really fucking hip.

And did I mention the lead singer chick? Her name's Imogen. And she's hot. But not like, hot in the skanky I-wanna-fuck-you-raw-even-with-that-open-wound-you-have-in-a-back-alley kind of sense of Britney Spears. No, she comes off as slightly intimidating, totally independent, and very smart with how she delivers her lyrics.

I'm totally sold, and can't wait for their next release.

2 Comments:

Blogger Chad said...

frouĀ·frou also frou-frou
n.

1. Fussy or showy dress or ornamentation.
2. A rustling sound, as of silk.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[French, of imitative origin.]

Because dammit I wanted to know and thought you might too.

October 6, 2004 at 12:49 AM  
Blogger None said...

I bet she's real silky. Yeah. Real frou-frou like.

October 6, 2004 at 1:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home