Thursday, October 07, 2004

Bill S. 2195

On 10/6/04 the Senate passed bill S. 2195. Also known as the pro hormone bill. Check it out here This bill takes vitamins that are currently legal under the Dietary Supplement Health and Education Act of 1994(DSHEA) and makes them controlled substances. The bill is now at the House. All indications show it will be passed there as well. Then it's on the way to the President's desk.

I know this may not matter to most of you out there so I will keep it short. This strikes a nerve with me. This is the Government deciding what I can and cannot do. I feel I am more qualified to make that decision than any politician ever could. Plus it ignores the very foundation laid by the DSHEA, hell why even have it. My point is if George Bush and America didn’t need the U.N.’s permission to invade Iraq, then I surely don’t need George Bush’s permission to take my vitamins.

4 Comments:

Blogger None said...

Long as they don't take away my Flintstone vitamins! What vitamins are they doing this to that you use? And if you use some of these vitamins, what do they do for you? And if you take them, do they make you . . . a CONTENDAH? :)

October 7, 2004 at 11:20 PM  
Blogger sinistaswoll said...

This does affect Bambam , Barney, and Betty but Fred, Wilma, Pebbles and Dino are still ok.

October 7, 2004 at 11:27 PM  
Blogger Chad said...

OH SHIT James no more powdered PLACENTA for you...

October 7, 2004 at 11:30 PM  
Blogger sinistaswoll said...

I bet this wouldn't happen if Arnold gets to be president. I can see it now his platform would be legalize steroids, weed, and groping. He has my vote. Now if we can get past that constitution issue.

October 7, 2004 at 11:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home